My experience in Mecca and Medina


After long airplane ride, we stop at Taif to take a rest before went to Mecca. Taif is a cold place, the temperature is 18 Celsius. I remember I cant move my finger because its freezing, gladly I brought my sweater so I could feel warm a bit. After one night at Taif, we continued our journey to Mecca.  

Mecca is such a peaceful and beautiful place I have ever been. When I first time entered Mecca, it felt like I was in other world. Its feel like I was in heaven. Before went to Kaaba to perform Umrah, went to our hotel to change our attires. After everyone was ready, we walk together with our team to Kaaba since it was near our hotel. The first time I saw Kaaba, I feel humility and I could feel my heart beating at that time. I cried when I saw Kaaba because everything seem unreal and its to perfect like I was in dreaming. They were many people came from many other countries bowing to their lord. Then we Tawaf by group. Everyone cant hold their tears at that time. 




 After five days at Mecca, we went to Medina to visit our Prophet Muhammad saw. Medina is such a beautiful city. There are no words to describe how amazing and just how breathtaking it is. When I went to Masjid, I recites dua'  and send salaam to prophet Muhammad saw and I started to get emotional. The next day we went to stall to buy souvenirs to give to our relatives when we back to Malaysia. After five days at Medina, we went back to Malaysia. Leaving Mecca and Medina are the hardest thing to do.




I felt really grateful because I had this opportunity and I hope this can't be my last time to go there.











Comments